Popular Posts

Ducati Streetfighter Bike

ducati streetfighter
ducati streetfighter

ducati streetfighter
ducati streetfighter

ducati streetfighter
ducati streetfighter

ducati streetfighter
ducati streetfighter

For good or bad, first assumptions are an integral part of decisions. It’s why you first choose to date that girl you met at the bar and the reason why you lust after that low slung coupe resting inside the showroom. The motorcycle world is no different, thus I had already made up my mind on the all-new 2010 Ducati Streetfighter.

Based on available info, like many I presumed that the Streetfighter was nothing more than a stripped down and restyled version of the Ducati 1098 Superbike. But after a day spent flogging (and crashing) it at what’s become my No. 1 favorite racetrack of all-time, the Ascari Race Resort in southern Spain, boy was I wrong…